The focus of this website is to provide free information to educators and parents to help students with special needs. I have also provided families educators pro-bono work, including teaching a class to a group of 4th graders in India.
I do provide fee based services – see the list below the video. Also below the video is contact form you can use to inquire about my services.
Here is a link to Summer 2022 math tutoring and services.
- Evaluations (including IEEs)
- Math Assessments (WIAT, KeyMath3, curriculum based assessments)
- Instructional Assessments to identify the strategies that work for the student.
- Consultations (including development of progress monitoring and IEP objectives)
- Professional Development, including the use of a task analysis approach to unpack math content.
- Presentations (usually pro-bono)
- Anything related to math for students with special needs