Here is a link to the document, with images showing the notes. This is a mini-lesson with the following components.
- A fill in the blank for writing the lesson objective.
- A Do now which serves as an initiation to the lesson. The y-intercept can be discussed in the context of buying 0 slices of pizza and paying $1.
- A notes section on what an intercept is.
- Practice session on identifying intercepts in graphs and tables.
- A scaffolded steps section on computing the ordered pair of the intercepts.