If you find this helpful, maybe consider making a small donation to help build an accessible playscape for children with disabilities.
Here is a CRA approach to multiplication that can be individualized. I created this one for a student who loves cats.
Here is a link to the Jamboard. You make a copy by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right, then you can manipulate the items.
Here is how I use this Jamboard.
- You have a slide with a problem (5×2) and the appropriate grouping (2 in this case).
- Go to slide 1 and choose the appropriate number of items in the group (5 in this case).
- Copy (use CTRL C) and paste the appropriate # of grouped items into the groups (boxes).
- Click on the =? to enter the answer.
- The slides have groups up to 6.
- You can have students personalize by choosing their own image. They can paste the image repeatedly to create the grouped items then snip the grouped items as a single image.
2 Replies to “Grumpy Cat Multiplication”